- Events in 2017
- Abergwili Extension Update
- Gwili Railway urgently seeking new volunteers
- Trip Advisor Certificate 2016
- Extra Steam Taster date 20 May 2017
- 15/4/17 2017 Murder Mystery is SOLD OUT
- Classic Transport Event - Plan your day
- Support the Gwili Railway by purchasing the Old Signal Box DVD. Only £6
- Santa's Magical Steam Trains 2017
- A wonderful day with Santa
- A much improved Santa's
- Fantastic Santa
- RELAXING SUNDAY LUNCH AFTERNOON OUT
- Sunday Lunch on the Gwili Steam Railway
- "Great Evening, Great Entertainment & a Great Meal - Murder Mystery”
- A Wonderful Little Railway
- Excellent Railway Experience and very quaint
- Beautiful Trains, Beautiful Countryside!
- A Pleasant and enjoyable return to the past!
- Large Family Day Out
- Fantastic Day!
- A Lovely Experience!
- Train experience with Dog
- Fun for all!!
- Charming and Cherished
- A delightful Lunch
- A Lovely Experience
- A Sunday Lunch Delight
- Chilly Easter fun - Driver Bob
- Fathers' Day
- Food on the rails
- Great for the kids, run by friendly volunteers
- Lovely day out
- Lovely Little Steam Railway
- Lovely Ride
- Nice Little Railway
- Quaint Welsh Railway
- Small but Perfect
RELAXING SUNDAY LUNCH AFTERNOON OUT
A Christmas present from our son and his family which was delayed in taking for various reasons-but what a lovely present it was. The railway is run by volunteers and what a wonderful job they do-they could make a great deal of money by acting as consultants for the FTSE 100 COMPANIES teaching them what customer care is all about!!
We were booked in for lunch on the train and it was excellent-beautifully laid out tables, service by lads from Trinity College Carmarthen who were excellent, orchestrated by the Maitre'D who was brilliant-so relaxed,nothing was too much trouble.
The journey itself was only on a track of approx 5 miles stopping at 2 stations but it is through beautiful countryside in the Towy Valley.Interesting to watch the railway manoeuvres at either end of line looping around the rain to change the direction of the engine and to talk to the staff who knowledgeable about the history and running of the line way back.
Thanks Gwili for a great day-may you go from success to success.